This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Hi, 

First of all, heres the requirement for unlocking the 2 badges : 

For Discover your Powers  badge you need to complete a course.

For  Community hero badge you need to reach 2000xp.

Well i have completed more than a course , and i have reached over 4000xp point with my account and these two badges still remain locked and not visible on my account when i check it.

Down bellow a screenshot to understand the situation.  Looking forwoard for your answer @odoo S.A

badges22.png

Discard

Likewise. In fact, none of my badges have triggered.

Same situation as Mads for me !

Same here! Does someone have an update on this?

Same situation here - badges don't seem to be awarded, even though the criteria has been met. Also, I think the badges are supposed to show up with the user's posts, and I don't think that happens either.

Best Answer

I complted three courses and score 2700 xp none of the badge is unloncked in my case

Discard
Best Answer

Hello, 

Sorry for the inconvenience, we'll take a look to see what is the issue and try to fix it as soon as possible. 

Julien. 

Discard
Author

Thank you for your reply, and looking forwoard for your next answer :)

Author

Someone marked it solved, but yet i still have the same problem :(

Author

I'm waiting 😇

Any updates? :)

I will forward it again to our tech team.

It seems that the issue is still there. Badges are not granted while having passed the xp target.

Any update?

Best Answer

Hi, I have same issue with Community Hero Badge.

Also, how to get other badges (Find your catalyst, Design your costume ...)? It's not easy to find the guide line to get these badges.

Regards, 

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Julien,

I got Discover your Powers badge open but Community hero badge still remain locked.

Thanks.

Discard
Author

It been almost a month i reported this bug of their own website and still remain unfixed, maybe their developers are in holidays 😊, just joking, but apparently they are working on it i can see some progress ⚒️

Yes, lot's of updation work is going on , they are working and coming with new things.

Good to see that Badges are now unlocked.

iam also facing this issues, and also i couldn't post any questions and i cant edit my profile too, why this odoo forum has this much of bugs which they are not fixing properly

I have same problem and I don't no how to fix it